The cell is a 3-D Chladni plate in a constant state of cymatic vibration where molecules exchange energy with each other and with the collective electromagnetic field via photons in the visible light range. [Video]
Molecules having the same resonant frequency will be attracted to the same interference nodes in the cell and are ready to be assembled into larger entities.
A photon is released from the DNA which impacts a molecule and lifts an electron from the base state leaving a ‘hole’ which is available for molecular bonding with a neighbouring molecule. The photon is released after the bonding and moves on to the next molecule to facilitate 100,000 reactions per second (Popp).
Now as it happens, a functional protein consists of a bunch of amino acids all having the same characteristic frequency (Cosic 1995) so different proteins will automatically be assembled in different parts of the cell and there is no need for molecular motors or ribosomes.
DNA is a photon buffer. Being a fractal antenna it will mop up a variety of stray frequencies possibly including infra-red (the ‘waste’ of the electromagnetic spectrum), convert them into something more useful, and release them in an organised fashion.
By extension, the whole body is a Chladni plate.
Extract from Phonon Guided Biology.. by Geesink and Meijer:
My note: A CD is a (quantum) Coherent Domain of water, that is to say, a small volume of water where the molecular structure has changed in such a way to give the domain unique properties of its own that are not found in classical H2O.
“Cosic later introduced the idea of dynamic electromagnetic field interactions: that molecules recognize their particular targets and vice versa through the principle of electromagnetic resonance. An advantage of molecular resonance is that it is extremely selective, to less than 0.01-0.1 percent of the resonant frequency All molecules have their own spectrum of vibrational frequencies (Cosic, 1994).”
” If the molecule’s spectrum contains a frequency matching that of the water CD, it would get attracted to the CD, and become a guest participant in the CD’s coherent oscillation, and settle on the CD’s surface. There is independent evidence that molecules taking part in a biochemical reaction do share a common frequency, which is how they attract each other, essentially by resonating to the same frequency.
“It stands to reason that if cell water is exposed to EM field and quantum states in the frequencies detected by us, it will lead to a “geometric imprinting” that resembles the above mentioned Chladni patterns at a much smaller scale and thereby exerts a coherent ordering of cell plasma, including the associated macromolecules. It is of interest that a new quantum state of water molecules was discovered with a 6-fold rotational symmetry, in which the water dipole molecules are arranged in a kind of superposition, that is if they are placed in tiny channels in tiny spaces of the type that also occur in living cells. (Johnson, 2009; Kolesnikov 2016).”
“The particular water clusters posses unique terahertz frequency vibrational modes in the 1-6 THz range and are supposed instrumental in cellular architecture, protein folding, structuring of DNA/RNA, in addition to EM phonon coupling and specific absorption of gravitational active virtual photons from vacuum fluctuations. In an astrophysical context, the structured water in cosmic dust may contribute to cosmic background radiation and is candidate for baryonic dark matter (Johnson, 2009).”
This model gives us a completely new way of thinking about cellular biology, genetics, disease, health, healing and medicine.
- Gene expression can now be thought of in terms of characteristic frequencies if it is needed at all
- There seems little need now for ribosomes or any molecular assembly machines
- If the normal function of the cell depends upon a particular mode of vibration then dysfunction can be seen as vibrational dissonance or incoherence
- Artificial electromagnetic radiation is obviously a cause for concern
- Both disease and health can now be characterised somewhat in terms of characteristic frequencies
- If all cellular activity is fundamentally vibrational we should think about medicine and healing in terms of vibration
- ‘Nutrition’ for a cell is a substance that adds or strengthens a propitious frequency to the environment
- A ‘toxin’ is a substance that tends to cause dissonance in the cellular harmony
- Genetic engineering will clearly not work whilst scientists are using a completely inappropriate model of the cell
- We can think now about embryonic development in terms of vibration
- We can speculate that the creation of the first ever cell, the origins of life, was likely aided by some external vibrational energy, either acoustic or electromagnetic
- Given that life has been subjected to the Earth’s electric and magnetic fields for thousand of millennia we can ask what impact this has had on human evolution and if geo-vibrational variations are in some way linked to the large discontinuities in the fossil record.
Cosic, Irena. (1995). Macromolecular bioactivity: Is it resonant interaction between macromolecules? – Theory and applications. IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering. 41. 1101-14. 10.1109/10.335859.
Phonon Guided Biology: Architecture of Life and Conscious Perception Are Mediated by Toroidal Coupling of Phonon, Photon and Electron Information Fluxes at Discrete Eigenfrequencies – Page 23
Dirk K. F. Meijer and Hans J. H. Geesink
DNA is a fractal antenna in electromagnetic fields – Blank, Goodman (2011)
Amazing resonance experiment – YouTube video