Fritz-Albert Popp 1938-2018 was a German physicist who researched the nature of structured photon emission in biological cells and the function of those photons within the cell.
His major discoveries listed here:
- All living cells emit small amounts of photons in the visible light range
- The frequencies are uniformly spread across that range
- The strength of emission will decay hyperbolically after stimulation
- The structured response implies some form of quantum coherence
- The source of the photons is the helical structure of cellular DNA
- The function of the photons is to stimulate and regulate chemical reactions
- Certain substances can act as photon disruptors leading to cancerous growth
- Cancer cells emit light in a measurably different way to healthy cells
- Healthy growth can be restored by the application of ultraviolet light
In each cell there are 100000 molecular reactions every second and these need the excitement of maybe just a single photon to trigger them in an organised fashion.
“Heat is the ‘waste’ of electromagnetic fields, but photons (biophotons) are very distinct signals .. they work as transmitters of information”
- 10:10 Carcinogens can be identified by their optical properties
- 14:00 Discovery of weak photon emission within all living cells
- 17:50 Photons are not originating from chemical reactions but triggering them
- 19:45 The biophoton carries the information necessary to regulate the cell metabolism
- 24:17 Moxibustion results in conductive channels (meridians) within the skin
- 28:00 Transfer of information over distance between organisms – resonance
- 32:20 With one photon you can regulate one billion reactions per second
Fritz-Albert Popp’s research while affiliated with Max Planck Institute of Biophysics
A tribute to Fritz-Albert Popp on the occasion of his 70th birthday – Marco Bischof
Evidence of Photon Emission in DNA in Living Systems – M. Rattemeyer, F. A Popp
Summary: As DNA is unwound using a chemical agent, photons are emitted so DNA is a photon buffer.
Biophoton emission. New evidence for coherence and DNA as source
Popp, Nagl, Scholz, Wolf
Principles of complementary medicine in terms of a scientific basis – Fritz-Albert Popp
Evidence of Light Piping (Meridian-Like Channels) in the Human Body and Nonlocal EMF Effects – Fritz-Albert Popp
Light, cancer, and Fritz-Albert Popp. – Jule Klotter
Biophotonics in the infrared spectral range reveal acupuncture meridian structure of the body. -Schlebush, Maric-Oehler, Popp
Are humans really beings of light?