Microwave Transfer of Biological Information ( Biotron )
Tszyan Kanchgen performed many experiments where he collected the weak microwave fields from a living organism (the donor) and focused them on another organism (the donee).
A series of astonishing results showed that the characteristics of the donor were adopted by the receiver.
- Chicken embryos developed the characteristics of ducks.
- Youthful attributes from germinating wheat could be bestowed upon aging mice.
- Biological age reduced by 5.6 years in human subjects.
- Relief of chronic disease symptoms in humans.
- Reduction of body fat in obese subjects.
Tszyan Kanchgen with his biotron chamber.
Microwaves have a devastating effect on the developing chick embryo.